Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Blog 15

He Chuckled and said sure
U    /    U   /    U    U     /
Awesome thanks man
U     /            U     /
Alright man, math?
U           /       /
Concert
U      /
Come
    /
Now
    /
Silverthorne
   U      /
What concert
  U      U   /
Choir
    /
Shoot I can't I'm watching my nephew and his friend
   /      /   U     U     /    U    U    /    U    U    U    /
Bring em
 /        U
Ha I can't
U    /    U
Hey bro still at the concert
/        /      U U /      U  /
Nope, come on over
/            /       U   /
okay
/
well?
/

3 comments:

  1. It's interesting how when we step back and analyze our speech it sounds so rhythmic, even though we never think about that when we socialize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I hear and what you hear are different. For example:

    "Shoot,
    /

    I can't
    u /

    I'm watching
    u / u

    my nephew and friend"
    u /u u /
    / u/

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw I'm sorry you got stood up. Unless it was the other way around.

    ReplyDelete